Illuminate your designs with Candeleres from Grand Effects. Available with a round or square design and material selections include concrete or a white quartz stone.
Our beautifully designed, handcrafted white quartz stone Candeleres are pieced together using a Marquetry Inlay technique. Watch your quartz stone Candeleres come alive at night with magic like translucent properties when lit with our standard white or optional colored LED lights.
- Available in automated operation
- Lights and burners can be operated independently of one another
- White LED lights (E.T.L. Approved) included with quartz stone Candeleres
- Colored LED lights available as option with quartz stone Candeleres
- Safe and easy to install
- 6,500 BTU/hr
**LED lights not available in concrete
Fire Candeleres with Automation
Our Grand Effects’ System works with any home system or pool controller, such as our Jandy-Aqualink. Our technology is reliable and proven. Our technology is a CSA certified packaged unit, factory tested and easy to install. Grand Effects Fire Candeleres are available automated operation.
- CSA certified burner assembly and control panel
- CSA certified, factory tested burner assembly with flame monitoring technology
- Can be operated remotely from any home or pool controller
- Available with hand held remote
Concrete Candeleres offers a beautiful selection of hand applied stains and finishes. Each Candelere includes a black metallic or concrete base.
Materials & Finishes
Grand Effects concrete incorporate a concrete-fiberglass mix, resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger bowl. Our decorative pieces are beautifully finished with a hand applied process that includes multiple stains and washes and includes a final wax seal. The wax seal provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration from the outdoor environment.
Our white quartz has magic-like translucent properties that provide an elegant and rich source of lighting. Our quartz stone products are handcrafted and pieced together using a Marquetry Inlay technique.